A review of some terrific articles I have read over just the past few weeks, regarding Harmful Algae Blooms (HABs), is provided below. You will note that the HAB problems span the United States.
Here is hoping any of these offers greater insight into the issues and problems HABs create for the communities affected. If any articles grab you — please share with us your thoughts!
- City of Toledo Two Years Later
- Down East, Maine Shellfish Industry Affected By HABs
- Rhode Island Shellfish Industry Affected by HABs
- Idaho Toxic Algae Bloom in Twin Falls
- Utah Lake HABs Battle
- Lake Okeechobee post-Hurricane Matthew
- Oceanic Algae Bloom Issues In Northwest US